German Manufacturer Specialists established in 2010
German Autocentre was formed in 2010, in Sheffield with one objective in mind: to offer dealer level servicing, diagnostics and repairs at affordable prices with zero hassle for the customer. Conveniently situated close to Sheffield Arena and only a short distance from Meadowhall and Sheffield city centre, we pride ourselves on a friendly, honest and professional service.
We provide dealer level standards of repair and maintenance for all makes and models of car, with a special interest in German manufacturer makes and models. As part of the DSA Group, and formerly known as German Auto Tech and German Marques, we have, collectively in excess of 50 years’ experience of working on German and high-specification cars.
Our workshop is equipped with the very latest diagnostic equipment and many of our mechanics have previously worked for main dealers and offer specialised skills and experience. Customer satisfaction is at the core of everything we do, and as such we fit only manufacturer-approved parts and give a 12 months parts and labour guarantee on all the work we carry out, giving complete peace of mind for customers in Sheffield and across South Yorkshire.
German Autocentre are proud to be members of the Independent Garage Association (IGA), Trust My Garage, RMI and the ServiceSure network.
German Autocentre pride ourselves in providing a quality service to our customers. We use dealer software, tools and techniques to make sure that we repair and re-instate vehicles to manufacturer standards. German Autocentre does not and will not carry out works that modify vehicles from the manufacturer specification. The specific nature of the work we will not undertake includes, but is not limited to:
1. deactivating or removing pollution control devices or emission control systems, or degrading their performance or concealing their malfunction;
2. installing defeat devices, as defined in Article 3(10) Regulations (EC) No 715/2007, or defeat strategies, as defined Article 3(8) and Regulation (EC) No 595/2009;
3. deactivating, removing or tampering devices for monitoring the consumption of fuel and/or electric energy, and/or tampering with odometer readings;
4. tampering with the engine control unit, including the rated engine power.
5. re- mapping and engine tuning
We would like to make clear, that we do NOT and will NOT, carry out modification work of the above nature.